Dear Parents and Carers,
Here are a few reminders about our trip to the Black Country Living Museum, this coming Friday:
- Children can wear their own clothes. Please ensure they are dressed in comfortable clothes and footwear as we will be doing a lot of walking.
- Please ensure your child wears a sunhat and apply plenty of sun cream before they come to school.
- Children will need to bring a packed lunch with them (don't forget to cancel your school hot dinner if one had been ordered. No fizzy drinks or glass bottles). As we will be walking a lot it may be a good idea to bring packed lunches in a small backpack so that they do not have to carry it in their hands.
- Please ensure your child brings plenty to drink, especially if the weather is hot.
- We will be leaving school round about 9:00 a.m. once the children have been registered and been to the toilet. We will return by 3:00 p.m.
- No spending money is needed.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to speak to me.
Year 4 Class Teacher