This half term, our topic is called 'How Do Sunflowers Grow?'
We will be learning about the following:
- To observe and understand the lifecycle of a butterfly.
- To understand how living things, including humans, change over time.
- To know that seed produce roots to get water into a plant.
- To know that shoots produce leaves to collect sunlight for the plant.
- To be able to describe that changes that occur in each season of the year.
- To know that different animals live in different habitats and be able to describe some of these.
- To know the ways in which we can care for different animals.
- To understand that some animals are suitable pets, and others are not (wild animals).