SUMMARY OF KEY FINDINGS FOR PARENTS AND PUPILS
This is an Outstanding Catholic school because:
▪ All members of the school community are deeply committed to the development of Catholic Life, Religious Education and Collective Worship at Our Lady and St Kenelm School.
▪ Pupils, staff, parents and governors all contribute to a planned and systematic evaluation of Catholic Life and the mission of the school.
▪ Staff are passionate about Religious Education and have high expectations of pupils who respond with enthusiasm and commitment.
▪ Governors have a clear understanding of their role. They are totally committed to the school and have robust systems in place to both support and hold the school to account.
▪ Assessment and moderation of Religious Education is embedded in the school cycle of self-evaluation and there is clear evidence of impact on achievement.
▪ Pupils demonstrate very high levels of reverence and respect during all opportunities for Collective Worship but especially during the whole school celebration of the Mass.
▪ Pupils of all ages confidently and competently, plan and lead Collective Worship.
▪ The headteacher is an outstanding role model. She leads the school with joy,
commitment and high expectations.
▪ All recommendations from the previous inspection and monitoring visit have been
met by the school.