The suggestions below are ideas for a writing activity. Choose ONE to complete or do your own writing challenge:
- Go outside and look at/listen to nature carefully. Write a poem about Spring- this can be a shape poem/ acrostic poem/ riddle- any form of poetry you like.
- Can you write a Spring fact file or information page?
- Write a Spring adventure story?
- Write a newspaper report about the latest lockdown as we are coming up to a year since the first lockdown began.
- Write a letter to Mrs Smith and Miss Shepherd telling us all about your lockdown adventures. You could also tell us what you are most looking forward to about being back at school.
- Write a book review about your favourite book.