- Make a target- this can be a net/hoop/goal/target on the wall/target on the floor.
- Find a ball of any size- can be a football/basketball/tennis ball or a bean bag/other soft toy.
- Practise aiming/shooting your ball at/through/in your target.
- Keep taking a step back to see how far you can reach your target from.
- How many consecutive times can you get your ball to reach your target?
- How many times can your ball reach your target in a set time frame?
4. Challenge family members to see if they can beat your scores.
If you would rather do your own PE lesson- such as dancing to music, playing a sport, going for a run/walk/bike ride this is absolutely fine. Just enjoy being active