- His feast day is 19th March
- He is the Patron Saint to the Universal Church, fathers, workers, the unborn child
- He was Mary's husband and Jesus' foster father
- He was a carpenter and was very hardworking
- He was a kind, loving and compassionate
A Prayer to St Joseph
Gracious St Joseph, pray for us, that we respect, love and care for
each other in our families as you did with Mary and Jesus.
Help us to be understanding and forgiving towards each other.
St Joseph, pray for us.
'From my head to my heart,
From my shoulder to my shoulder,
I belong to God.'