Maths Challenge Ideas
1. Help your grown up to cook a meal by weighing out some of the ingredients.
2. Learn your 2 times table.
3. Make a repeating pattern using items in your house (e.g. socks, pegs, cutlery)
4. Go on a 3D shape hunt around the house.
5. What’s the question? Choose a number from 1-20 and write as many calculations as you can that have the same answer. E.g. if my number is 13, 6+7=13, 10+3=13, 15-2=13, etc.
6. Go on a coin hunt around the house (and maybe down the back of the sofa!) What coins can you find? Can you sort them? Do you recognise them all? Can you count how much you’ve found?
FRIDAY IS WHITE ROSE FAMILY CHALLENGE DAY