To keep active this Screen Free Friday, you could:
- Go for a long walk and see if you can see any wildlife or minibeasts.
- Ride your bike or scooter (if you have one).
- Make up a dance to perform to your family.
- Practise throwing and catching a ball. Can you throw it into the air and catch it 10 times without dropping it? Try 15, or 20. Can you beat your own top score?
In school this Friday, we will be designing and making our own fairy cakes. You could do this too! Use the simple recipe below. You will need to carefully measure each of the ingredients. Don't forget to upload pictures onto Teams!
Don't forget to keep reading!
- If you go on a walk, you could have a go at reading any signs you see on your way.
- Have a go at reading the recipe for making cupcakes. You can read the numbers on the measuring scales too.
Measuring - On your walk, why not collect a range of different leaves (can you remember which trees they come from?) and measure their length. You could start by putting them in order from shortest to longest, and then measure them with a ruler. You could then make some leaf art - have a look below for ideas.