Our Class mass was about the importance of the sacrament of reconciliation. It is a way for us to feel God’s love and mercy, if we are truly sorry when we have done wrong, God is always ready to forgive us and bring us back into his loving care. At the end of mass, we received our certificates of commitment.
Maths Homework this week
In Computing on Monday we are going to be having a go at accessing Microsoft Teams to do our Mental Maths homework- this is a great way for you to be able to accessing learning at home, such as weekly homework.
If you would like to have a go with an adult at home before Monday's lesson, then go for it! But please don't worry if you can't get on it. We will iron out any teething problems in Monday's ICT session.
1. Click on the RM Unify login
2. Put in your username (full email address) and password (in your reading diary if you are not sure what it is)
3. You will come to your RM Unify Launch Pad
4. Click the 'add' button to add a tile - find the Teams tile by typing it in the 'search' box
5. Once it's added, click on it. You may need to add your username again the first time.
6. Hopefully now you are in teams and can see the Year 3 Team. There is a piece of Mental Maths for you to answer on the answer sheet provided and submit online - just like we do with 2dos in Purple Mash.
7. I will get a message that you have handed in your work! Well done!
Well done for having a go and trying something new!
Moving to the beat in our first music lesson. We listened to Three Little Birds by Bob Marley and focused on our listening and appraising skills.
We are developing our confidence with three digit numbers by using place value grids, concrete and pictorial representations -and great partner support!
In our ‘Invasions games’ topic we are learning skills from a variety of sports. This week we enjoyed going on the field in the sunshine to practise our dribbling skills with a football.